(on all orders over €49)
Please make sure to place your Christmas order before the below mentioned date to receive it in time:
- 15th of December 2013 all countries except DE, UK, FR, NL, BE
- 17th of December 2013 for DE, UK and FR
- 18th of December 2013 for NL, BE
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which country will my order be dispatched from?
All Crocs™ orders are dispatched from The Netherlands.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- If the order has been placed, we are unable to change it.
- If you chose the wrong model or size, you can return it as soon as you receive it. Please refer to our return policy on the website.
- If you would like to order additional items, please place a new order in our webshop
If you have received multiple order confirmations with different order numbers, this means you have placed 2 or more orders. If this wasn't your intention, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
How will I receive the invoice of my order?
Your invoice will be sent to you via email.
What is the return policy on Crocs™ products bought at the webshop?
The return policy is detailed here
What if I want to exchange my item?
- Crocs is not responsible for a customer’s size or colour selection, however you can always return items within 90 days in accordance with our return policy. You are required to pay the cost of direct return postage to Crocs, unless the product is defective. On receiving your returned item, we will refund you the purchase price and the original delivery costs in full.
- Defective items may be exchanged under warranty.
How to return a product for refund?
To facilitate the return of the item(s) to Crocs, please use the RMA (Return Material Authorization) process below:
- If you are a registered customer, then please log into your account. You can request an RMA number, within 90 days of the delivery date.
- If you are not a registered customer, then please go to the Customer Service page at the bottom of the website you ordered from and fill in your order number and billing last name, as per your order confirmation. You will then see your order details and can select the products you want to return.
You will be sent a link for the Return Label which contains an RMA number by e-mail. Please return using the label which is sent to you. The address on the return label is linked to our Warehouse located in The Netherlands.
You will receive a full refund of purchase price and original shipping cost, on average, within 10 business days after we have received the original items. The refund will be issued to the original card/account. For more information, please see our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Is it safe to order online with my credit card?
Yes, we are confident about the transaction security we offer. Every payment is automatically processed in a secure and protected environment for financial information.
What are the payment options per country?
We currently accept different kinds of payment options per country:
|All countries||Visa Credit Card|
|MasterCard Credit Card|
|American Express Credit Card|
|Diners Credit Card|
|France||Carte Bancaire Carte Bleue|
|United Kingdom||Solo Maestro|
Will Crocs replace broken rivets (pin with logo)?
In addition to your right of return and rights under warranty, if you are a websales customer and your strap/rivet breaks within the warranty period, please contact us at:
websales_DE@crocs.eu (in German)
websales_UK@crocs.eu (in English)
websales_ES@crocs.eu (in Spanish)
websales_FR@crocs.eu (in French)
websales_IT@crocs.eu (in Italian)
websales_NL@crocs.eu (in Dutch)
Please include the size, color and model of the shoe in your e-mail.
If you are not a websales customer, please contact your authorized Crocs™ dealer with any issues you might have. If your dealer does not have the requested spare parts in stock, he/she may be able to order them from Crocs™..
What is the warranty on Crocs™ footwear?
The warranty on Crocs™ footwear applies to defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of product receipt.
When you have a defective item please contact our customer service with a short description of the defect. The item will likely be replaced, returned or the purchase price credited (including shipping costs) in a timely manner. See our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please check the contents of your delivery on arrival.
How long does it take to receive an order?
Please click here to find out the delivery time for each country.
You will be notified by email when your order is scheduled for delivery with an estimated delivery time for selected countries . Please click here for details.
What are the shipping costs if I place an order?
FREE Shipping for all online orders above €49.
For more information about shipping cost and delivery time, click here.
Which countries does Crocs Europe deliver orders to?
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom and Northern Ireland
- We only ship to mainland United Kingdom, France, Spain and Portugal
- We do not deliver to P.O. boxes
What is the voucher code? How can I use it?
The voucher code is for special promotions.
Our newsletter regularly contains special discount codes for our loyal customers. When you enter a valid voucher code on the checkout page, it automatically recalculates the amount due based on the discount connected to the code.
Please note: If you are having difficulty entering your coupon code, please contact email@example.com immediately. Coupon codes cannot be applied to orders that have already been placed!
Would you like to be kept up to date on our special promotions? Sign up for the newsletter here.
About Crocs™ Shoes
Where are Crocs™ products manufactured?
China, Italy, Mexico, Vietnam, India and Bosnia.
Why are Crocs™ shoes beneficial for my feet?
Beyond being attractive, Crocs™ shoes contain features which make them especially comfortable.
Crocs™ shoes are designed with built-in arch support, circulation nubs and an orthotic heel cup for a comfortable fit. In addition, Crocs™ shoes are ventilated for cooling and are also non-marking.
How do I care for my Crocs™ shoes?
- Heat: do not expose your CrocsTM shoes to extreme heat or intense sunlight for an extended period of time. Due to the unique nature of the CrosliteTM PCCR material, high temperatures may cause them to warp.
- Grip: CrocsTM shoes are known for their great grip, but, like a performance tire, when the tread becomes worn, their grip may become compromised. That’s when you know it’s time to treat yourself to a new pair.
What is Croslite™?
All Crocs™ shoes are uniquely designed and manufactured using our proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite™, a technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs™ wearers know and love.
Is there a dealer in the area where I can try on a pair?
Crocs™ footwear has been expanding at an explosive rate. Please use the shop locator to see if there is a shop near you.
Where can I purchase Crocs™ footwear and accessories?
You can purchase Crocs™ footwear and accessories through our webshop or through variety of individual dealers. Find a shop near you in our shop locator.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept orders over the telephone.
Why name a shoe "Crocs"?
We came up with the name "Crocs" because crocodiles are tough, strong animals with no natural predators.
Crocodiles are equally good on land and in water. They also live for a very long time … a great description for our Crocs™ shoes!
I cannot find the model I want on the website
If the item is no longer in our online store, that means we are sold out or we are not carrying the product at the moment. Please contact our Customer Service for more information.
How do the sizes work?
For more information on Crocs™ shoe sizes, please refer to our fit guide.