Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
Aaron from undisclosed"This is the first time my wife and I have purchased Crocs. We both have Plantar Fascitis and I have some old broken bone injuries that bother me. Our big test was spending the entire day cleaning the house, on our uncarpeted, hard floors. Our feet weren't even sore at the end of the day or the next day. We are VERY happy."
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.