(on all orders over €49)
Please make sure to place your Christmas order before the below mentioned date to receive it in time:
- 15th of December 2013 all countries except DE, UK, FR, NL, BE
- 17th of December 2013 for DE, UK and FR
- 18th of December 2013 for NL, BE
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
home > Crocswatt Vent
Engineered for all-day comfort, our Crocswatt Vent work shoe is fully molded of Croslite™ material for a form-to-foot fit and maximum lightweight cushioning.
Crocswatt Vent Details:
- Meets the ASTM F2412 standard for a static resistance level between 1 to 100 mega ohms.
- ESD insert located between heel and Arch of foot provides dissipative qualities. (ESD insert is removable. Therefore space can arise between insert and Croslite material.)
- Side ventilation ports promote airflow and are inset to protect foot from spills.
- Thicker metatarsal area to protect the top of your foot.
- Made from odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Clean with water and soap.
APMA Approved Member (the American Podiatric Medical Association) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with their seal of acceptance, approving the shoes for general podiatric conditions.